10 Day Group Cultural Expeditions
The world is yours to explore, with expeditions into authentic culture that cannot be done in large groups and fast paced approach to checking off a list of activities. Our tours connect you with real people, living traditional lives and leading their communities in preserving their culture while fostering education, health and self sustaining livelihood. You will be a part of the life, rhythm and spirit of the places you visit, and come away with deepened understanding of other cultures’ beauty, challenges, and the amazing people who are coming together to build a better world community.
It’s travel with a purpose… understanding, sharing beauty, supporting endeavors toward improving the world.
We travel in small groups of 4 to 8 people so that we can make our way through communities, markets, and nature areas more freely and unobtrusively. Highlights include:
- Part of your stay is in an authentic Maasai village, in traditional manyattas (mud huts) that have been enhanced for guest comfort. Experience daily life, warrior exhibitions and training, tribal ceremonies, and understanding of traditional healing through plants and prayer.
- Lodging on safaris is in tented luxury camps that support local people by providing jobs, training programs, and eco practices.
- Driving and walking safari in Lake Nakuru, Maasai Mara, and Loita Hills.
- Visit an authentic Maasai market, in addition to tourist shopping areas.
- Visit schools and clinics.
- A portion of each trip cost is donated to charities supporting the local community.
Let us know your interests and we will customize an itinerary just for you.
- Lake Magandi
- Aberdare National Reserve
- Amboseli National Park
- Lake Naivasha
- Lake Nakuru
Contact us to join a group tour or customized itinerary.